3 Anti-aging Compounds that can Help You Enjoy Good Health for Longer
Fighting aging is not just about looking young, but staying healthy, by slowing down the wear and tear of the body, limiting buildup of cholesterol and other harmful substances in the body that accelerate aging and overall maintaining good health.
Scientists have been trying since long to find substances that can help people fight aging and they have been successful in finding many such substances. Following are some of them and how they bring about slowing down the aging process with their goodness. At AntiAgingGuide.com you will find the best anti-aging supplements containing these ingredients, their reviews, tips and valuable information on how anti-aging products work.
Resveratrol is a compound derived from plants and its action is like an anti-oxidant. You can get resveratrol from sources like red wine, grapes, peanuts and some type of berries. Resveratrol is one of the main ingredients of Optimized Resveratrol by Life Extension listed in the best anti-aging products on AntiAgingGuide.com.
- Resveratrol can be a great supplement for lowering abnormally elevated blood pressure that goes up with aging when arteries stiffen.
- Animal studies have proven that resveratrol reduces total and bad cholesterol and increases good cholesterol.
- Other animal studies have proven that resveratrol activates certain genes that defend against diseases of aging.
Curcumin is the next anti-aging supplement proven to be the most effective and has the evidence of more than 2000 studies and is the main ingredient of the next superb product by Life Extension – Super Bio-Curcumin in the list of the best anti-aging supplements by AntiAgingGuide.com.
Curcumin is the most important curcuminoid, compounds found in turmeric that have medicinal properties. However, using turmeric in food may not give you adequate amount of curcumin and hence a curcumin supplement like Super Bio-Curcumin is helpful.
- Curcumin is a potent anti-inflammatory compound.
- Curcumin is also a potent antioxidant and it not only neutralizes free radicals but also helps in activating body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- Curcumin lowers the risk of heart disease.
3. Coenzyme Q10
Another important compound that helps decelerating the aging process is coenzyme Q10 or CoQ10. It is the major ingredient of Solanova CoQ10 Q Gel on AntiAgingGuide.com’s list.
- CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant and protects cells from the process of aging.
- Studies have proved that CoQ10 protects blood vessels and heart from oxidative stress and helps treat heart problems.
- CoQ10 supplements are also helpful in treating symptoms and preventing complications in other inflammatory conditions like diabetes, breast cancer, infertility and viruses.
And there are so many more! Go through AntiAgingGuide.com and get introduced to their wonderful range of anti-aging and other products and enjoy a healthy life with them.