CeyHello – No More Missed Doses of Medications and No Undesired Consequences
The most difficult part of a chronic illness is the hundred and one medications and to remember them. If you are living alone, taking medications from time to time may become even more difficult as there is no one to remind you. The CeyHello mobile app is a simple yet effective solution to this problem.
What is CeyHello?
CeyHello is a new cloud-based mobile app platform for medication management. This has specially been created for patients with chronic and/or age-related illnesses who have to take a lot of medications and are the most likely to forget taking them or forget that they have taken them and take a double dose, etc. These patients not only require reminders but also motivation, because sticking to a complex or prolonged medication regimen is not easy, and cannot be maintained without proper motivation. The CeyHello app lets dear ones and caretakers of patients send unique and fun moticons to patients to make them smile and motivate them to take medications on time.
How does CeyHello Work?
CeyHello has two major features:
- Care Circle: Patients are connected to family members through a social networking platform
- Moticons: Caregivers send their favorite moticons and audio clips as medication reminders and motivators. Moticons are audio-visual clips that can be attached to the medication reminder. You can send any memorable moment as moticons that will make your dear one smile and motivated.
The healing human touch patients get through CeyHello helps them to stick to their medication regimen always and thereby lead a better life.
Watch this video to understand this better:
Some Exceptional Features of CeyHello
- CeyHello is extremely easy to use; so, even elderly patients who are reluctant to use mobile devices can use it happily
- Through CeyHello, you can also get weekly and monthly reports of your dear ones’ missed doses and adherence rates and share the reports with doctors during your visits
- You can get instructions in your language adding a personal touch and making the patient less likely to make mistakes – as many as seven languages are available
So, if you are tired and worried about the medication regimen not being executed properly of yourself or your loved one, CeyHello is like a godsend for you. The app is available both on Google Play and App Store. Download the app now and get rid of the stress of missed doses and their undesired consequences.