Andropause – Lower Levels of Testosterone
As we are all aware of, andropause is not a sudden health condition, it creeps up on men gradually. Testosterone decline in andropause might have some or all of these symptoms:
- lower self-esteem, mood changes, depression.
- nocturnal erections happen not so often, erections are not so strong in general and the overall sex drive is lower than it was.
- insomnia and the difficulties with sleeping.
- lowering of energy levels.
- muscle mass, body mass and the strength are reduced.
- weight gaining and increased amount of fat around internal organs.
- the loss of body hair.
- bone density decreasing / osteoporosis.
We are all different, so these low testosterone and andropause effects vary from man to man. Most often, a man gets only several of these symptoms and all of them are, in essence, the result of lower level of testosterone. It’s clear than none of these symptoms can ruin your physical health, but the quality of their life is severely lowered. Therefore, many people affected by andropause symptoms are looking for the best solution to boost the level of testosterone and to avoid these embarrassing, annoying and unpleasant signs, both in physical and emotional way.
If you consider testosterone booster remedies, you are certainly aware of the fact that there are many testosterone boosters available on the market and all of them promise to do miracles. Choose the remedy wisely and learn about their side-effects that might not be as desirable as you would like them to. Common side-effects of medicines are liver damage, shrunken testicles and higher levels of cholesterol. Blood serum score under 350 ng/dl means your testosterone level is low. In case your libido is lower than before, don’t be afraid to visit your doctor and you can get this issue solved. Change your lifestyle, exercise, sleep properly, eat healthier and look for a natural remedy. This will help you a lot.